Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hats Off to Marilyn Steffen!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: county chair
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:46:54
From: M. Steffen

I do the best I can here. I'm not an organizer, but I do hand out DVD's of Freedom to Fascism and the Citizens Rule book by the hundreds and did a radio interview last year at a Silver City radio station and have a 23 minute copy of the show if you would like to have a copy. I talked about the Constitution, Fully Informed Jury and Freedom Fest.
-------- Original Message Ends --------

I'd like to put this interview on the LPNM site.

I've passed this on via email, as well as included in the next New Mexico Liberty, and sent it on to the National Chair, Mark Hinkle.


Copyright © 2011 Libertarian Party of New Mexico. All rights reserved.

Produced by KCUF Media, a division of Extropy Enterprises. Webmaster Mike Blessing
This blog entry created with Notepad++

No comments: